Yi Xing Zi Sha Jūn Dé Teapot 君德紫砂壶
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% genuine, handcrafted Yi Xing earthy red clay (Zhū Ní 朱泥) teapot. This teapot in the classic Jūn Dé shape was made by Master Zhang Hui 張惠 using 35-year-aged rare clay foraged from Yellow Dragon Mountain 黃龍山 and fired using traditional dragon kiln methods.
The spaciousness of this pot's bottom half is excellent for allowing your tea leaves to open up and come in contact with the water, while the narrower top helps preserve heat and aroma on the inside. The beautifully crafted spout not only brings visual balance to the design of the teapot, but also allows your tea to pour gently and consistently so no tea goes to waste.
Clay Originality and Quality:
Our Yi Xing teapots come from the very origin of the best minerals for making teapots of their kind, Yellow Dragon Mountain.
It is incredibly rare to come across Yi Xing teapots using clay aged more than 35 years and foraged from its original source, as Yellow Dragon Mountain has been closed for recuperation since 2007.
Relevance of Clay Selection:
• No chemicals & additives.
• Better breathability to enhance the flavours of your tea.
• Slow heat transferability, making it the best suitable teaware for aged teas.
• Prolonging aromas of the tea.
• The more you use it the more lively and luminous it becomes.
• Antibacterial & rich in natural mineral that enhance, sweeten and balance the tea.
• A valuable collectable to be cherished for generations.
About the Artist
Aged Zhu Ni Clay - 老朱泥
Care & Tips